Monday, June 24, 2019

Bournemouth Week 12!

Howdy All!

We had interviews this week which was good as always!  President Hughes is a champion, so hearing what he has to say and having a chat with him is good fun!  He's been here for a year next week, which is so crazy to think.  I've had him as my Mission President longer than I had President Leppard.

Cool experience I had a couple of weeks ago!  In our ward there is a family from Greece and their son was the first non convert baptism in Greece either ever or in like 30 years - I can't remember which - but because they're really solid members and they speak fluent English and Greek they work for the Church translating things into Greek.  A couple of weeks ago we were there for dinner and the Sister asked me with some help translating an email as she had a question on something which reminded her husband that he had a question about something he was working on too.  Long story short, I've now helped (kind of) translate the Doctrine and Covenants into Greek.  So that's pretty cool.

Love you all and hope you have a great week!

-Elder Lott

Elder Konan thoroughly unimpressed with the lunch I made


Elder Konan with his new scriptures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...