Monday, August 26, 2019

WOLVERHAMPTON WEEK #2

Hello Everybody!

I've been absolutely loving Wolverhampton.  It is such a solid place and things are absolutely wild!  The people are hilarious and the accent is even funnier.  The ward is really awesome and I name dropped Elder Roth in my talk yesterday, who a lot of the people in the ward love, so hopefully that gets us in the door to a couple of houses.

We were on exchange with the Zone Leaders this week, who are also in Wolverhampton, and that was really fun!   I was with Elder Fenton and we had a lot of hilarious and cool conversations while we were in town.  We met a guy who called himself the "Wolverhampton Elvis" and a man who used to play for the football team in Wolverhampton and was even on one of the national reserve teams!  Cool stuff!

Well, I am loving life and Wolverhampton!  Trying to enjoy everything while I still can!

Love you all and hope you have a smashing week!

Elder Lott

the infamous Wolverhampton Elvis



Dreaming of future facial hair....



No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...