Monday, November 6, 2017

Subject: Wales! Halloween! Facebook!

I've officially hit my one month  mark!  How crazy is that!  Sometimes it feels like it's only been a week and other times it feels like it has been 4 months.  But all is well!

Fun Fact about Wales!  In the MTC I was told that there are 3 million people in Wales and 10 million sheep and I was like yeah, right, there's no way.  I totally believe it now though because almost everywhere we go there are tons of sheep and I'm not even that far into the country.  Everywhere we drive there are sheep and sometimes they are just chilling in the middle of the road like it's no big deal.  They're crazy!

This has been a pretty solid week I think, with only a few exciting bits.  Tuesday was of course Halloween, and the night before we carved pumpkins at our dinner appointment with some of our members!  I did a stellar Jack Skellington, and in my humble opinion I think I had the best one.

I'll tell you about some of my investigators!  We have 3 people committed to baptism!  Ben and Kerri, who are married to each other, are scheduled for the 17th and Crystal, the daughter of a recent convert, is scheduled for the 24th!  Ben and Kerri are all stars and if I didn't know they were investigators I'd honestly think they were members already!  There are a couple of concerns with Crystal which I won't go into, but I think it'll all work out!  We have a couple of other potential investigators and a couple of Less Active members to work with.  I'm in a really good area.

I can use Facebook now!  As a missionary!  And it's pretty weird, to be honest.  I had to make a new account because I couldn't remember the password to my old one, so go friend request me!  The name is Zach Lott - I know, surprising! - and if I don't show up put Birmingham into the city category because I'll show up then.  I'll be sharing stellar, super cool, awesome, intriguing, and bodacious stuff about the Church and stuff like that.

Anyway, not much for this week but such is life!  Love y'all and hope your week is top notch!   Cheers!


My stellar Jack Skellington Jack-O-Lantern!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...