Tuesday, April 17, 2018

15 April 2018

Hello!  Just a heads up - I am out of time so this won't be a long email.

We were able to watch President Nelson's broadcast.  There was a Missionary Only broadcast that we watched in our District Meeting and then we went to the General Membership Broadcast later that night at the Stake Center.  It was an incredible broadcast and it was really cool to see President Nelson and Elder Holland in a less formal atmosphere.  They are incredible men and they gave some outstanding messages.  It was a day to remember!  President Nelson is such a powerful Prophet.  I don't really remember President Hinckley and most of my memories of President Monson are of him with poor health and toward to latter years, but President Nelson seems to have something different going on.  He's pretty impressive.

Elder Raicevic is doing well so far.  He is a really good guy.  I have had to be a little more patient, but that's kind of inevitable.  He's new and foreign so there's a lot for him to get used to.  We get along well and I'm grateful for that!

It makes me happy knowing you still email the Geldenhuys.  Sigmund and Bernadette are some of the best people I've ever met and I miss them a lot!  The whole Branch in the Forest is pretty awesome, and they are definitely up at the top of the list.  Please give them my best.

Believe it or not Dad, I'm sad I can't be there to mow the lawn this year!  I actually really do miss mowing now.  It was a good way to make some money and to have some time alone.  Too bad I'm getting back in the Fall or I would gladly mow it over the summer for you.  Maybe we will be able to squeeze a couple in before the lawn stops growing.

It will be fun for you all to see Grandma and Grandpa this week.  Give them a hug and 3 kisses for me lol.

Love you all and hope this week is stellar!

-Elder Lott

Elder Lott and Elder Raičević

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...