Monday, April 23, 2018


Hi Everyone!

We've had a sold couple of weeks out here in England!  Some of the highlights include a special UK broadcast from President Nelson and Elder Holland, which was really cool!  It was nice to see them outside of General Conference in a less formal environment!  We also had Coventry Stake Conference with Area 70 Elder Turnicliffe, which was good as well.  A few exchanges have happened but I've stayed in Hinckley for all of them so my world has been pretty small lately. lol

The weather here has been incredible this week, by far the nicest it has been since I got here.  It got warm enough to actually say it was hot!  Not a cloud in the sky and I even got a little red on my arms!  It was only like 65 degrees but it felt like 85!  It was nice, but I am also ready for it to cool down a little bit.  This week is supposed to be much cooler thank goodness!

All is well with Elder R!  He is really great and it doesn't even feel like I'm training him most of the time.  He has a lot more maturity and experience than I did at the beginning of my mission.  I was expecting to get a Utah kid who was super sheltered or something, but I got a 22 year old Serbian convert who worked in Dubai for a year.  He is pretty awesome!  My District is good as well.  There is only one other companionship, Elder Kelleher (my MTC comp) and Elder Murray.  We get along well and they are some really good guys!

Fun little story for you....I got my hair cut today and the guy who did it was really nice but a little different.  He was telling us about how he died 3 times, believes the earth is flat, and the firmament is a domed structure over the earth that the stars and planets are projected onto.  Also, UFOs are actual evil spirits.  It took him about 50 minutes to cut my hair because he kept stopping to talk to us.  It was only £5 though so I can't complain too much I guess.

Keep being awesome!  Love y'all!

Elder Lott

Exchange with Elder Terry


District Finding in Banbury 

A cool street we found!

A random text we got this week from Rome




No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...