Monday, September 3, 2018

Cannock Week #10

Hello everybody!  This has been a good week!

On Tuesday we had interviews with President  Hughes.  He is such a stud and I like him so much.  Interviews were pretty intense for everybody that I spoke to though. haha  He was pretty much calling the whole mission to repentance and obedience.  I think I got in like 10 sentences the whole 15 minutes we were talking.  It was pretty good.  Motivating for sure.

After that we did exchanges with the ZLs in Wolverhampton and it was good fun.  I was with my good buddy Elder McKenzie and it was a great time.  We found like 4 new people for his area in about 3.5 hours.  It was wild.  By far the most productive finding I've ever done in my mission - it was insane.  We also had BBQ pizza from Domino's and it was good.  I liked it.

We were able to meet with Chloe again this week and she got a job which is fantastic!  Hopefully she can figure some stuff our now!  Jamie got hurt and we weren't able to meet with him this week.  He was swimming in a quarry and he got a big cut on his foot and he needed to chill out for a couple of days but we will meet this week.  Isaac has been in Manchester on holiday and we weren't able to meet with Stefan - we aren't really sure what is going on with him.  Exciting news though!  We are going to start teaching a member's partner, Peter, who has been planning on getting baptized for awhile now!  Stuff is going crazy in Cannock and it is really exciting to see.  When I got the news I was coming here, all I had heard about Cannock is that it was a really dead area and everybody said how hard it was.  It has been insane over here and it's so exciting!

Love you guys!  Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...