Monday, December 17, 2018

DUSTIN WEEK #14

Hello All!

We've had a good week!  Not much has happened, but we've taught Nancy and Christina, so that's been nice!  We also had a Zone Preparation Day today which was a lot of fun!  We have so many good missionaries in the Zone and it's a lot of fun to be with them.

On a sadder note, I didn't pass my practical driving test.  Hurrah for second chances though! I was close but made one mistake one too many times so no luck.  I didn't check my blind spots enough for the English.  I'll get some more training and keep my head on a swivel more fully next time!

We have Zone Conference this week so that'll be good!

A cool scripture I read this week is D&C 124:49 and it says,

   Verily, verily, I say unto you, that when I give a commandment to any of the sons of men to do a work unto my name, and those sons of men go with all their might and with all they have to perform that work, and cease not their diligence, and their enemies come upon them and hinder them from performing that work, behold, it behooveth me to require that work no more at the hands of those sons of men, but to accept of their offerings.

I really like that scripture because it's a principle we hear a lot about in the church from a person's point of view so I thought i was cool to hear God's point of view on it.

Love you all!

-Elder Lott


December District Leadership Conference

Another one


No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...