Monday, December 10, 2018

DUSTON WEEK #13

The biggest things that happened this week were Christina and Nancy. We taught Christina yesterday after church and we had a really good lesson with her.  She has a lot of the apostasy Christian beliefs very firmly rooted in her mind, but she is also willing to listen to us.  When we taught her about the Book of Mormon she looked at us like we were silly for asking her if it was important that she knew if it was true or not, so that was good!  she's busy with Uni for the next few days though, so we'll try to teach her over Facebook or something like that!  We are meeting with Nancy this Thursday, which is good.  We had quite a lull in our meetings with her so it'll be really good to get back to that and help her progress again!

My new companion Elder Waterbohr is really good!  He's a super solid missionary and a really good guy.  He speaks very good English as he learned it in school (most of the people in Germany do) and has spoken it for many years.  He has been a great companion so far.  I'm just adjusting back to not having a North American companion with all the little cultural differences!  All is well though.

I take the driving part of my license test tomorrow!  I initially had to book it for the 17th of January but some closer days opened up.  Please pray for me! Fewer than half the people pass their first driving test over here.  While I'm confident in my driving abilities, I am a little nervous and I really don't want to take it again. haha.  I'm not super nervous, but some prayers never hurt!

No details yet on the Christmas call.

Also, we had MLC on Friday, but that's about it!

I hope everyone has a great week.

-Elder Lott
#lighttheworld
The best Christmas lights I've seen this year

MLC Meeting December 2018

A creepy ukulele in the Kettering flat


No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...