Monday, December 31, 2018

DUSTON WEEK #16

Hi Everyone!

First off, CONGRATULATIONS to Sarah and Sebastian on their wedding this past week!  I wish I could have been there but I am very happy to hear that your day was so good.  It sounds like it was a really great time and the pictures look really good as well.  Everybody seems really happy in them and they all look great.

It was really good to talk to all of you on Christmas!  I have been missing everybody a lot lately and it was nice to see everyone. 

All of the changes in church meetings will be exciting!  I'm sure there will be some growing pains over the next few month, but I'm sure everybody will figure it out before too long.  At least I hope so!

As always, I'm sad I missed out on all of the fun.  I'm happy for you Sarah and Sebastian.

Have a wonderful week everybody!  And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

-Elder Lott

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...