Monday, March 4, 2019

DUSTON WEEK #25

Hello!

So I know where I'm going now!  I'm going to be serving in Bournemouth on the south coast in Poole Stake.  The new missionary I'm supposed to be training is having either Visa issues or is really struggling with English so I'm not going to get him for another three weeks.  While I'm waiting I'll be in Cheltenham.  So that'll be exciting haha.  The chances of me getting a kid who speaks no English is pretty high right now so pray for me.  It will be really challenging.  There are a couple of other trainers who won't be getting their new missionaries for a few weeks as well so I will be companions with one of them for awhile.  As far as my District goes, I'm still going to be their District Leader but I need to do it all over Skype, which will be a challenge.  It will be interesting, to say the least!

As far as missionary work this week, we weren't able to do much because we moved flats.  The new flat is really solid though and will be good for the incoming missionary.

We had some miracles at church yesterday!  Somebody we taught once about 2 months ago came to church to let us know how he is doing, and a girl who has been on and off looking into the church for like 13 years was there for the first time in awhile as well, so we are going to start teaching her!  She listens to Elder Holland in the car for fun!

I've really liked my time in Duston and I'm really sad to leave!  I wouldn't mind staying here for the next transfer at all, but I guess it is time to go!  I've heard a lot of good things about Bournemouth and I'm excited to go there....eventually.

Have a wonderful week!!!

-Elder Lott

Playing a game with some members

The Kettering Elders doormat.  Sooooo good!

A big spider we found

I made adobo for one of the Sister's birthday.  It was dang good!

A legendary District!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...