Monday, December 4, 2017

BAPTISM #2 AYO!!!

Well here we are again!  Exciting stuff my dudes!  An exciting week it has been for sure!  We were able to get through all of the discussions with Crystal so she got baptized on Friday!  Elder Staheli baptized her and I was able to confirm her yesterday in Sacrament Meeting.  It has been incredible seeing her change over the last month and a half.  I wasn't able to see that very much with Ben and Kerry because I got here right before they were baptized, but seeing it with Crystal has been so cool.  The Gospel has made her so much happier!

Richard Hammond lives in our area I guess.  I don't know who that is really, but apparently he's a big deal and Elder Staheli was flipping out about it.  He said that he's the guy from the show Top Gear, but I've never really watched it.  We were at a DA (Dinner Appointment) and this family told us where he lives so we dropped by.  Turns out he lives in a full on flipping castle with a gate and stuff.  So we buzzed in and that didn't work, but there was a number to call on the gate so we called that and his butler answered!  Turns out Hammond is in Switzerland filming a show but he said we can come back in a few weeks when he gets back.  Elder Staheli was feeling pretty good about himself and was telling members about it and one of them told us that he got in a crash and rolled his car and is now in a hospital in Switzerland!  I still don't know who this dude is so I don't really care, but Elder Staheli is acting like he just met the Prophet or something.

Well, I don't think much else happened this week.  Do something cool this week.  Help somebody out!  Do something good! Love you all and hope that everything is great!  Sorry I don't have more pictures Mom!

-Zach
Crystal's Baptism

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...