Monday, January 22, 2018

I'M COMING FOR YOU UPS!!!

Hello!  This was an exciting week if there ever was one!

On Tuesday we had a legendary day.  We were tracting and this dude named Andrew let us in and it was super cool!  We taught him the Restoration and he committed to read and pray about the Book of Mormon.  It was a great lesson.  We are going back tomorrow!  That's only like the second or third time that has happened because most people can't be bothered when they see us on the doorstep.

Elder Dodds and I were feeling pretty good,  but of course we can't have that for too long!  We were walking back to the car and the sidewalks are super narrow here and so are the roads so cars are passing you like 1 or 2 feet away and it's proper dodgy.  Anyway, I was walking next to Elder Dodds on the side closest to the road when SMACK!!  I feel something hit my arm and see a UPS truck fly by!  Turns out the numptee hit me with his mirror and it actually hurt quite a bit, to be honest.  He pulled off down the road and started walking toward us so I waved to him and gave him a thumbs up and off he went to deliver his packages.  It was wild.

Aside from that, nothing too crazy  happened that I remember.  We have a new Zone Leader, Elder Willis, and we were on exchanges this week and he's really cool.  Elder Dodds and I went to visit Goodrich Castle today but it was semi-closed so we could only walk around the outside, which was pretty lame, but that's the way it goes, I guess.

Keep being cool and doing cool things!  Love y'all!

-Elder Lott

He got a chance to make his Birthday Cake
we sent him


Soooooo close!


Elder Dodds is awesome!




Good ol' Goodrich Castle


The view from good ol' Goodrich!



Heck yeah!



No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...