Monday, December 25, 2017

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Merry Christmas everybody!  I hope your holiday season (the Yuletide as the Brits say) has been great!  Take some time to reflect on our Savior and the sacrifice He made for us.  Christmas is a time of the year that is special for many reasons, but the most important reason and the cause for all of this is Jesus Christ.

Well, we had an exciting week as always!  One of the highlights was the live nativity!  It turns out they only had 2 wise men so I was promoted from shepherd to King, which was pretty cool.  I also got an upgrade from a baby goat to an alpaca!  It was brilliant!  He looked pretty Rastafarian though.  He had weird alpaca dreads covering his eyes.  Unfortunately I didn't get a really good picture with him but I'll attach what I did get.  The event was pretty big though, we had a little more than 150 people there we think.  Most of them weren't members.  Cool, eh?

On Friday we went to Gloucester to watch the YSA Face-to-Face event from September and that was loads of fun.  We also had a white elephant gift exchange which I totally forgot about so the morning before this happened I was looking around the flat and what did I find?  A textbook that was like 850 pages long detailing the history of Ukraine.  Perfect!  I also put a coloring book with it though so there would be something people actually wanted lol......maybe.  I ended up with a chocolate bar and a sheet of sandpaper.  It was a day of good fun!

Yesterday at church our Branch gave us these massive gift bags with stuff from loads of members.  I am seriously in the best branch!  Our tree is looking a lot more exciting now that we have picked stuff up and the members have given us things.  It's a good Christmas!

Well sorry if I don't get to some emails but we have a pretty busy day and even though it's Christmas it is still also P Day so we can only email today.  Oh well, we always have next week!  I'm so excited to Skype my family!  Talk to you guys soon!

Merry Christmas all!  I hope that everybody has a very special day and that you are able to make some time for the Savior, even if it's just a few minutes.  Love you all!!!

-Elder Lott

My White Elephant Gift


                      
With Elder Bassett, one of my ZLs.  
We found a shop that sells Arizonas!!  It was awesome!  #kiwistrawberry

Me with the tree


The Nativity Squad

Me with my trusty alpaca

A King and some random Shepherd (Elder Staheli)


No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...