Monday, December 18, 2017

Yo Yo Yo, it's that time of the week again!  🤙🤙🤙

Well, as far as weeks go this was a pretty basic one.  We have been doing loads of finding because all of our gators got baptized.  #blessed.  That's kind of tough because a lot of English  people are salty deep down....and on the surface as well, now that I think about it.  We were door knocking in this town on Saturday and we could see people in their homes through the windows as we approached the door but they would never come answer.  We knocked probably 30-35 doors but only had like 2 or 3 people answer so we went somewhere else.  haha!

I also went to my first multi-zone conference.  It was party time!  I got to see some of my greenie buddies from the MTC and like half my MTC district, which was great.  There were some real legends there!  As part of the conference though each zone did a skit based on the 12 Days of Christmas.  The Merthyr and Cardiff Zones were okay, but then up came Cheltenham which is, of course, the best zone in the missioon.  For our skit we did the first 12 days of my mission.  The idea was to have the first 11 days be total rubbish and then the 12th day had something good happen which comes from D&C 58:4 which basically says that blessings come after trials.  Sounds good, right?  Well the Zone Leaders called on like Monday (the conference was on Thursday) to see if I would do it and then they wrote up a script and stuff but didn't send it to us so Elder Staheli and I had no idea what was going on until like 10 minutes before we were supposed to do it.  I took a picture of another missionary's screen who had the script and I could barely read one of the pages because it was all blurry.  Anyway, we got up there and totally free styled it but it was the best of the skits, of course.  

Well hey!  That's about it I think.  This week was pretty basic so nothing too exciting.  All the snow has melted so it's not so Christmasy any more and that's too bad, but that's the way England is!  We do have that live nativity on Wednesday so that'll be party time as well.  

Next Monday is Christmas!  Life is exciting!  I also got a sweet Christmas Tree with some sweet ornaments!  Love y'all!  Cheers!

-Elder Lott 


Thanks to everyone who wrote on one of the ornaments on the tree. Love you all!





No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...