Monday, January 29, 2018

SYMONDS YAT

Hi Guys.  Well, this has been a really long and uneventful week.    It wasn't hard and wasn't awful, but it just dragged on!

Elder Dodds and I do lots of finding because our teaching pool is pretty small right now and sometimes it's great but other times it's not so great!  I may have already put this in a past email, but the people here just can't be bothered to answer the door once the sun goes down.  On Saturday we tracked this massive street and we were coming up to the end of it.  At one of the doors this dude was so mad!  "Why are you out here so late at night knocking on my door?!  Get back to your church or wherever you go!"  Well we looked at the time as we walked away and it was 6:30 PM!  I may be in an English speaking country but whoa buddy it is different!

Today we went to a little park in the Forest called Symonds Yat Rock.  It is a cool little viewpoint and was really beautiful.  Sadly though it was a pretty rainy day (surprise!) so the sky was quite gloomy.  There were also a few trails through the Forest so we went on one of them hoping to see some of the wild boar, but sadly no luck.

I hope everyone has a solid week!  Love y'all!

-Elder Lott


View from the top of the hill at Symonds Yat

Another photo from the top of Symonds Yat
\
If I don't look happy it's because it was raining on my face



No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...