Monday, February 12, 2018

HEYA!

Sadly I don't have much for this week.  A lot of finding and a lot more finding.  We have a small teaching pool and we have high hopes for them but they are at the beginning stages so it is hard to tell how they will progress.  It's a little frustrating sometimes but that's okay because no matter how slow the work is or how nonreceptive the people are I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing.  Lots of doors knocked this last week and a lot more to come!  Sorry this is a boring one and I don't have any pictures.

Spiritual Thought
D&C 121:7-9

7. My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment;
8. And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes.
9. Thy friends do stand by thee, and they shall hail thee again with warm hearts and friendly hands.

Although my situation right now isn't nearly as intense as Joseph Smith in Liberty Jail, it has been a frustrating and disheartening week.  This scripture is awesome.  Heavenly Father begins with the address of, "My Son", which is sooo important.  He is our Father, quite literally, and loves us.  Then he lets us know that our suffering is a short time and that the rewards he offers are worth it!  And finally it ends with arguably my favorite part (it's all my favorite if I'm being honest though).  "Thy friends do stand by thee."  Thank you to all my friends and family who support and strengthen me!  I love you all and you mean so much to me.  Keep being awesome!

-Elder Lott

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...