Monday, March 26, 2018

HA!HA! HERE WE GOOOOOO!!!

Good morning lads and lasses!  I hope that you have all had a mighty spectacular week and that you enjoyed the lovely Sabbath yesterday!  We have some exciting stuff this week!

Early in the week we met a lady who has 3 greyhounds and made sure we knew that she goes to the gym and lifts weights and could probably knock us out if she wanted to.  I don't know about that, but she was also drinking and smoking the whole time we were there so we will just say that it was actually the beer talking and not her.  We taught her quite a lot though and we are going back, so that's cool!  She also had 3 greyhounds (they are everywhere over here) and they were all black and they looked like creatures of the night or something.  They are like spooky skinny and weird looking, but they were good dogs.

We had Zone Conference this week as well which is always good fun!  It is great to go hear some messages and training on how we can improve ourselves as missionaries because we can always be better!  It is also way fun  to see some of the other missionaries that I have gotten to know! Following that I went to Stratford Upon Avon again fpr an exchange!  It was with Elder Kinard and whao buddy it was nice to be in a car again for the day!  We met some interesting people there as well.  One was a guy named Ian who lost his faith while he was in training to become a priest and is now looking for it again!  He told us how he was told he has a healing power and can transfer energy to other people and stuff like that, so that's neat....  He also told us how a priest said he had a vision of Ian with a bandaged head wearing a crooked crown and it scared him.  He also got mad at us because all the paintings in our leaflets had Jesus painted with very light skin.  He was just an interesting dude, to be honest.  We also met a guy  named Andy and the first thing he said was, "Ah Mormons!  Just so you know, I'm really hungover!"  So we weren't sure how that was going to go but it was actually quite good when he wasn't blowing his vape in our general direction!

Well, we also got the transfer news yesterday.  It was a 5 week transfer this time around so it was short and it feels like it went REALLY fast!  Elder Jones will be leaving Hinckley to go to Blackwood in Wales and I will be staying.  I also got a call yesterday to let me know I'll be the new District Leader here and I'll be training a new missionary as well!  So pray for me haha because I have a lot of stuff coming my way!  I'll be with another missionary who is training for one week and then I'll get the new guy.  Exciting stuff!

Love you all and I hope that this week is fantastic!  I'll just share a quick scripture with you all!

Mosiah 2:17
And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God.

Have a wonderful week everyone!

-Elder Lott

The Nunchinkcley Wood District!

Captain Moroni and Spiderman
2 total studs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...