Monday, March 19, 2018

COOL!

Hey lads!  Today has been a P Day full of ping pong and I have been kicking my whole district's butt!  I have lost 2 games and I've played something like 25 games it feels like!  It feels good to be the champion!

We met a lady named Sharon who is talking to us.  She is actually religious, #rare, and she thinks that God is sending us because we keep coming back to see her which is #right!  She is kind of meeting with JW's but she seems ready to cut ties, which is awesome!

The Beast from the East left, but we've had the Beast from the East 2.0 this weekend haha!  It was only Saturday to Sunday but it was still really cold and we got quite a bit of snow.  We've warmed up a lot since yesterday though.  Biking is going well.  My legs are starting to build some tolerance so it hasn't been too bad.  We were off the bikes for a little while because of the storms and Elder Jones had a couple of problems with his bike, but we are back on today!

We haven't had too many dinners in this area sadly, but we can manage okay even with the tight schedule.  We do get some more nutrition than just pasta, don't worry.  Even if it's only coming from a jarred sauce and some frozen chicken, it's still there!  I actually have come to really enjoy curry over here though!  I also made some gnarly brownies from scratch last night while Elder Jones did call-ins.  I freestyled it like crazy because we didn't have everything we needed but they turned out really good I must say!  And yes I am flossing often enough.  Not quite every day, but several times a week!


Sorry, but I don't have much time today!  It's been a good week though, just lots of finding so its been the usual.  Nothing too crazy has happened this week, but that's not all bad!  I'll just leave a quick spiritual thought!

It's a quote from Ezra Taft Benson about humility and I love it!  Sometimes it's hard to be humble haha but I know that when we are willing to submit our will to God's that he blesses us with so much more than we would have had if we didn't!  He is our loving Father and only wants the best for us!  I challenge all of you guys to think of something you can do to be a little more humble this week!

Love you all!  Have a great week!  Cheers!

-Elder Lott





No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...