Monday, April 30, 2018

AYYYY

Well to be honest this wasn't a thrilling week haha.  Our day typically consists of language study, the first 12 weeks training program, companionship study, and then loads of finding.  That is what it has been all week for the most part.  We did have a brief discussion with a guy who is studying to be a minister and that was pretty cool, but that's pretty much all that has happened since the last email.  Sorry mom, I don't have any pictures either.  I'll leave you with a great spiritual thought though!

President Nelson said this is in our last General Conference:
"The most important truth the Holy Ghost will ever witness to you is that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God.  He lives!"  I have come to gain a testimony of that and I agree with President Nelson when he says it is the most important witness we can receive.  Coming to know that for myself has influenced me more than anything else in my life.  If you don't know for yourself, then I encourage you to do what you need to in order to gain that knowledge!

Have a wonderful week!

-Elder Lott

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...