Monday, June 4, 2018

Pancakes!

Hey y'all!  I hope it has been a good 7 days gone!  It has been pretty nice over here.  The sun has been shining so I can't complain too much.  We also got let in to a home while tracting for the first time in I can't even remember how long, so that was sweet!  We taught the whole Restoration to a good lad, so we will see how it goes!  Exciting stuff!

There was also a meeting in Birmingham this week that I got to go to and it was loads of fun!  Elder Raicevic and I stayed over with Nuneaton Elders the night before and we just hung out and had a good time.  We played a Book of Mormon card game called Heroes of the Promised Land and i felt sooooo missionary playing it, but it was loads of fun.  The meeting was really good though.  President Leppard gave some really incredible trainings and we had a really awesome Q&A session at the end.  He and Sister Leppard bore really powerful testimonies to finish the meeting because they go home at the end of this transfer and the Spirit was definitely there with us that day.

A stellar member brought us a big bag of Krusteaz pancake mix from Costco so we're making pancakes with mom's Buttermilk syrup.  Delicious!  I wasn't paying attention when I flipped some pancakes over so got burned from the oil. 

That's pretty much it for this week.  Nothing too exciting but life is still good.  I don't have many pictures this week, but I did get a Welch name tag and it is pretty cool.  It looks like a made up language to me. 

Love all of you guys!  Keep being good and doing the things you should be doing!

-Elder Lott



My Welch Name Tag

I ran into Elder Orr at our Birmingham Meeting



Oil burns

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...