Monday, June 11, 2018

ANOTHER ONE

Hi everybody!  I don't have a lot of time today so sorry if I wasn't able to respond to your emails.  Stuff is going along  though. 

Congrats to Tessa on graduating from high school. 

I'm jealous of Rochelle and Cole!  I think it would be so cool to go to China!

Next week is transfers, so we'll see what happens.  About 1/4 of the Birmingham Mission will go to the Leeds Mission with boundary changes. I have been here in Hinckley for three transfers so I am probably going to be moved.  Not set in stone of course, but likely.  It has been a good area.  My area for this next transfer will determine which mission I finish in.

Read the Book of Mormon!  Love you all!

-Elder Lott

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...