Monday, September 24, 2018

DUSTON WEEK #2

Hey Guys!  This was another really solid week and it flew by so fast.  Holy cow it was crazy.

We had exchanges on Tuesday with the Milton Keynes Elders, who are Elder Vuki from Tonga and Elder Davey from Australia!  Elder Davey was in the MTC with me so it was fun to see him again.  It was a good exchange.  We did some service for an older family in the ward and then we did some finding in Northampton Town Center and had like a 30 minute sermon given to us by an evangelical preacher, so that was an experience.  Overall it was a good time though.

We also did some service on Saturday for a guy in our ward who then took us out to a Mandarin Buffet for the second week in a row and it is so good there I could honestly go at least once a week for the rest of my life.  Aside from that not much else has happened.  The area doesn't have lots of people to work with right now but we keep busy with other stuff so that's good!

My testimony of Spirit-led scripture study has grown a lot lately.  My study has been loads better and I've seen a major difference as I've made a bigger effort to be taught by the Spirit when I study.

Love you all.  Have a great week!

-Elder Lott

Exchanges in Milton Keynes 
(L-R:  Elders Tollestrup, Lott, Vuki and Davey)

Exchanges with Elder Vuki


Duston District


No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...