Monday, September 17, 2018

DUSTON WEEK #1

Howdy!  This has been a really good week!  My new area has been great so far and the ward is really good too.  There are around 180 people out on an average Sunday which was really strange to see after so long in a ward that got 30 on a good week.  The ward is great though.  They've been really welcoming and feed us loads. #blessed

I'm still getting caught up on everything in the area but it looks like the work here is going quite well too!  We've got a lot to keep us busy and we're always doing something which is great.  I really like having stuff to do. 

Sorry I don't have much more but it's just been a crazy week and I don't really know what else to say!  Sorry I don't have any pictures either.  I'll get some next week.  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...