Monday, October 15, 2018

DUSTON WEEK #5

Hi Everyone.

Just a short note this week - I'm out of time.

We've had a good week.  I have been sick the past couple of weeks but am starting to feel better.  We are going to be getting our flu shots soon - not excited.  I'm kind of dreading the day but it will happen sooner or later though, so might as well get it over with.

It sounds like lots of fun with the Prescotts in town - sorry to have missed their visit.

Exciting to hear that we have a new Bishop in the ward.  Bishop Brady was a great Bishop, and Bishop van Dijk will be an awesome Bishop as well!  It sounds like he has chosen some great counselors.

Our Zone is doing really well.  The work isn't super busy right now, so some of the missionaries get a little sad and feel like what they are doing isn't always worth it, but we still have a lot of good missionaries who are working hard.

I'm working on getting my British drivers license.  It's a much bigger process than in the States.  It is still early days in the process, but I'll be taking my theory test in a few weeks.  I'll get my provisional license (same as a permit) in a couple of weeks hopefully - it depends on if I filled out the forms right- and then I'll be able to take the multiple choice test.  After that I'll take the driving test.  We will see how it goes!

Have a good week everyone!

-Elder Lott

Photos from DLC

DLC


Our Bishop's classic Mini Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...