Monday, November 19, 2018

DUSTON WEEK #10

Hello all.  What an exciting week!  Well, kind of at least.

We had exchanges with the Kettering Elders, which was great!  We have Elder Mauro from Italy and Elder Bluth still.  Elder Mauro is hilarious and Elder Bluth and I get on super well, so it was good fun.  I got food poisoning though, so I about died the next day haha.  I was struggling!  We did some service on a members farm, which made me even more sick, so pretty much from 2:00 onward on Wednesday I was useless.  I threw up in the evening though, so I got feeling better pretty quickly after that.

I took my written driving test at 8:00 the next morning.  I wasn't feeling well at all.  But I passed!!!  Shout out to the Lord for helping me through that because I wasn't feeling ready to take a test.

We made fried chicken today for P Day and that was pretty good.  Fun stuff!

We have two Thanksgiving dinners lined up for the week!  One on Thursday with the Bates, the Senior Missionary Couple in our ward, and one on Friday with some members, so I am excited for food this week!  I hope that Thanksgiving is great fun for everyone back home!

Have a great week!

-Elder Lott

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...