Monday, November 26, 2018

DUSTON WEEK #11

Sorry I don't have time for a long weekly.  I'll send some pictures instead.

Also, an update on Nancy.  She's off a date right now, but we are still working with her.  There are just a couple of things we need to sort with her that take time.  She has a testimony and wants to be baptized and believes the Book of Mormon but she just needs to do some things first.  We're shooting for early to mid January for her baptism.

I passed the written part of my license test so I just need to take and pass the driving part of it.

Thanks for the photos from Thanksgiving with the family there.  It looks like lots of food and fun.

We had two delicious Thanksgiving dinners here.  The members in this area are wonderful and take good care of us.  It was fun to spend some time with them all.  They had a lot of questions about Black Friday.  They do it here too, but it isn't that crazy so they asked how it was in the States.  I've only been once but I did my best to explain it!

Happy Birthday to Dad!  It looks like you had a great celebration while everyone was in town for Thanksgiving weekend.  I love you and I'm so grateful for you!!

Have a wonderful week everyone!

-Elder Lott

My first blood pudding (pig blood, pig fat, herbs and oats)  
It was weird.

Exchange with Elder Long in Ramsey

Missionary Thanksgiving

Our super steep stairs.  I'm not sure the pictures do them justice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...