Monday, November 5, 2018

DUSTON WEEK #8

Hi Everyone.

Not a lot to write today because we did a Zone P Day and we have been here, there and everywhere and I am super short on time.  We carved pumpkins this week because nobody could before Halloween.  We had Christmas music playing too and it was quite a combo.

Congratulations to Austin and Shelby!  I'm so excited their baby is here and that everybody is well and healthy.

I am taking my written test for my license on Nov. 15.  I'm not too nervous, but it would be great is you would still pray for me.  It can't hurt.

Have a wonderful week!

-Elder Lott

The new District

Zone P Day carving pumpkins





No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...