Monday, January 14, 2019

DUSTON WEEK #18

Hello all!  This was a very fast week!  They are all fast now though, so I don't know why I even say that anymore.

We taught Christina this week and that was good.  We are passing her off to the Sisters now though, so that is kind of sad.

My birthday was good too!  A huge thank you to all of the people who wrote and sent me birthday wishes.  I'm sorry I haven't responded to many of you yet, but today was crazy and I haven't had any time at all.  And, we have an early dinner appointment so P Day is extra short today.

It has been a good week though!  Love you all and I hope this week is good!

-Elder Lott




No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...