Monday, March 25, 2019

Another Week In Transition

Just a short note from Zach today...

I've spent the last week in Bridgend (Wales).  It's been a great week, many people found and a lot of miracles!  We found a new person this week, taught him the Restoration and he came to church on Sunday!  We also had a couple of other people at church and taught a few lessons this week as well.  For only 7 days in Bridgend we've been able to accomplish a lot!

Instead of going to Bournemouth tomorrow though I'll be going to Poole to be in a trio with the Zone Leaders.  The new missionary isn't coming in tomorrow and we don't know when he will be, so all is very much up in the air right now.  It will be interesting to see what happens.  I do know he is coming from the Ghana MTC, so odds are my comp will be the greenie from the Ivory Coast.

It's good to hear that March Madness is going on!  I forgot that it was starting.  You'll have to give me updates on the big upsets and the finals and all of that.

Have a great week.  I hope that everyone is doing well!

Elder Lott

**UPDATE:  Zach sent a quick note through Messenger that he just found out his new companion is going to be coming to England tomorrow, March 26.  He is excited to meet him and get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...