Monday, April 1, 2019

POOLE WEEK #1

Howdy Everybody!

Well, I've been in Poole for a week now and it's been super ultra fun party time!  I'm with Elder Ireland from northern England and Elder Roth from Vienna.   I've gotten to know both of them pretty well over the last year or so and we are being madly blessed at this time!

My trainee hasn't come because he still doesn't have his Visa, so I'll probably be here for the rest of the week and then it's transfers so if he isn't here by then I have no idea what's going to happen to me.

But anyway, Elder Ireland and Elder Roth are two of the best missionaries I've ever served with and we are finding and teaching like crazy!  We even have a baptism lined up for Saturday!  They found him just before I got here and we've met with him a couple of times this week.  He was originally going to be baptized on the 20th but we asked him if he wanted to move it up and he did!  So that's going to be a great time!

It's been a wild transfer but I've loved it so much!  Living out of a suitcase isn't the most prime thing of all time, but I've seen loads of miracles and served with some awesome missionaries during this time as well so it's been worth it!

This afternoon for P Day we are going to the beach to play volleyball and eat pizza!

Conference is coming up so that's exciting!  Life is good!  Keep praying and reading the scriptures! (and if you're not then you should start! It helps a lot!)

Love you all!

The coast in Poole

The beach on P Day


Our member neighbor parked behind us

A piggy bank in the Bridgend flat

Elder Tollestrup at Zone Conference!


Cardiff Zone Preparation Day!


Some of my MTC group.  The sisters go home next week.

Elder Roth

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...