Monday, April 22, 2019

BOURNEMOUTH WEEK #2

Hi All!

Not loads happened last week but we did have one MASSIVE highlight!  Alex got baptized!  I'm sad that I wasn't able to be there for the end of his teaching but so grateful I was there for his baptism.  I was even able to speak at it.  He's solid and I wouldn't be surprised if he's a Bishop one day.  What a legend.

Happy Easter as well!  Jesus Christ is so amazing!  His sacrifice for us is so important and the love He shows is immeasurable.  As we do things to draw closer to Him, our lives improve and we become happier.  It works every time for me and I know it does for everybody else too.

Love you all!!!

Alex's Baptism!

Random stuff we saw this week!



1 comment:

  1. So grateful that you had the opportunity to work with Alex and to see him being baptised, what an eternal experience. If you meet anyone with the surname of Northbrooke then they are almost certainly relatives of mine

    ReplyDelete

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...