Monday, April 29, 2019

BOURNEMOUTH WEEK #3

Hello!

This has been a good week!  Again, nothing super thrilling but we've had some good things happening.  We received a referral from Temple Square early in the week and have been messaging with him and we have a teach set up for Friday so hopefully that goes somewhere good!  We also received another referral last night so we'll see what happens there too!

There is a really cool family in our area and we are teaching their son before he gets baptized so that's a lot of fun because it lets us practice our teaching and we get to spend time with some really cool people!  We taught him the Restoration this week and are planning to teach him all of the lessons before his baptism at the end of May!

This week I went up to the Mission Office to go to a Self Reliance Meeting.  We have a self reliance center at the Mission Office and when missionaries are about 6 months away from going home they go to a meeting run by the senior couple in charge of Self Reliance.  It was a really good meeting!  We took a cool job picker test which was probably the most exciting part of the day but they also gave some really good tips on how to prepare financially for the future and the importance of taking care of yourself first because then you are able to help others.  It's hard to believe that I have been here long enough that it was time for me to go to that meeting!  Time flies.

Thanks again for the package.  I have been loving the Swedish Fish!  And the deodorant is a life saver!  Also, there was a tragedy in my mission tour transfer and I lost the trousers to one of my suits so I'm going to buy a new one either today or in the next couple of weeks so I'm not wearing the same one all over the place and all the time.  Just thought I'd let you know.

Also we get to go to Wales this week for Zone Conference!  Cardiff is such a cool city and I'm excited to go up there!

Love you all and hope you have a good week!

Elder Lott


"Today we learned about becoming wise stewards."
-Anna-Marie Heywood

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...