Monday, April 8, 2019

POOLE WEEK #2

Hello all!

I'll be moving into Bournemouth tomorrow and Elder Chick will be my new companion.  He is from Australia and was actually Elder Waterbohr's trainer, so that will be fun.  My trainee is still supposed to come but we just have no idea when, so we'll be together temporarily...or permanently, depending on what happens I guess!

This has been a really good week though.  The baptism on Saturday fell through as he felt like he wanted to live it for a bit longer but we fasted with him over conference and he has decided to be baptized either this week or 2 weeks from now.  Unfortunately the Poole Elders possibly wont be here for this weekend and he is out of town next week so we might have to wait until the 27th.  He is ready to be baptized though and honestly is already pretty much a member!

I'm excited to go to Bournemouth finally!  It will be good to get where I have been meant to be for the last 5 weeks but I am sad to leave Poole and to have this crazy transfer over.  I've learned a lot so I'm very grateful for it.  Being chucked around the mission is pretty fun too because you get to see loads of places and people so that has been nice as well.

Love you all and hope this week is sublime.  Also, everybody should ready Joshua 1:9 if they haven't before.  It's a quality verse!

-Elder Lott

The Bournemouth Ward does football every Saturday and they
take a picture, so here it is.


My first and last in-person District Council of the transfer!




No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...