Monday, January 8, 2018

GUESS WHO'S DRIVING!!! 🚗🚗🚗

Hello my dudes!  My 2nd transfer ends tomorrow which is pretty crazy!  That means I am being follow up trained this transfer and then after that I'm not a greenie no mo!  The sad thing about this transfer though is that Elder Staheli is leaving the Forest and going to the Newcastle area in Whales.  It's sad to see him go, he has been a good companion.  My new comp's name is Elder Dodds and he is from Panguitch, Utah, but other than that I don't know anything about him so I'll let y'all know next week.  He doesn't have a license he can use though because he has been here for more than a year and hasn't gotten a UK license so guess who is behind the wheel now!  The one and only Elder Lott!  On the other side of the road and everything!

Something else that was cool this week is that Elder Staheli and I left the mission boundaries!  Don't worry though, we had permission.  We had to drive from the Forest to Yate and crossed the Bristol Bridge to get there.  Something I never thought I'd do!  The Bristol Bridge goes over the River Severn, which outlets into the ocean, and it was pretty cool.  

Also I had my first good burger since leaving the States today!  It was a restaurant called The Beefy Boys and they were named the 2nd best burger in the world in 2014 at a competition in Vegas.  It was so good!  I went with my favorite, the bbq bacon cheeseburger.  England is weird though so everybody was eating their burgers and fries with forks and knives.  So, in true American fashion I did what the English would rather me not, and I ate it all with my hands, the way it was meant to be eaten!

I hope everybody has a great week and that the New Year resolutions are going well!  Love you all!  Cheers!

-Elder Lott


At The Beefy Boys with Elder Johnson, my ZL

For you, Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

FINALE

Hello Everybody! Sorry I've been absolute rubbish at sending out weekly emails this last transfer.  It's been a really good 6 week...